Something in my mind broke a while ago and I’m still figuring out how to put everything back in place.
I think I’m falling in the love with this city and all the crazy, shitty, exciting, fun people and things that come with it.
Yeah, Rush hour commuting sucks but there’s something amazing about it. About how all these people cram into the subway, bus, or road, just to get to work or to what ever important thing they may be going to.
The sheer amount of people in this city is mind boggling. I enjoy each and every one of them for all their differences.
I think I’ll be here a while.
When I have a dream that you’ve been in, which hasn’t happened in a while now, I can’t fall back asleep. It felt real. I didn’t like it. I don’t like seeing you in my dreams. You don’t belong there and haven’t for quite some time.
things i want to do with u:
- take u to a place with low light pollution so u can look at all the stars
- make out
- dance by ourselves in the middle of the night
- go to a cool place
- bathe together
- walk around a museum and hold hands
- play the sims using the most ridiculous strategies
- make out
- build a blanket fort
- make out in said blanket fort
- love you forever
As I sat in the back of my Mom’s car on Easter Sunday as the sun sets over the Connecticut sky, I realized something. My home of 18 years is really not my home anymore, technically it hasn’t been for a few years now, but now it’s concrete. I can’t spend a lot of time in that house it makes me anxious. It’s sad and frustrating. The amount of pure unnecessary crap in that house is astonishing. The fact that my sisters who still live there don’t even make any effort to clean is absurd. My 23 year old twin sister was asked to put the dishes away from the dishwasher about 10 times while I was there and I guarantee she won’t do it. At least this was a quick visit, I don’t think I’ll be making any visits longer than a few hours to that house now. I can’t stand sleeping on a crappy couch in a cluttered living room.
It’s funny how one stupid picture can ruin your night after all that time.
pros to dating me:
- i’ll actually respond to ur text
- u can literally kiss me whenever u want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)
- we can hold hands
- butt touches
- cuddles? ? ? yes good
- i’ll play with your hair or vise versa
- u don’t have to worry about me liking other people bc i’m annoyed by almost everyone